Museums in Shanghai
Shanghai boasts over 100 museums of all stripes strewn throughout the city.
Arts & Culture Museums:
A city of art and fashion, Shanghai presents a number of cultural and artistic museums to both citizens and tourists.
Museums for kids:
The museums designed for kids offer a perfect space of learning and enjoyment, to better explore the world and the nature.
Science & Technology Museums:
Either discovering the city or illustrating the evolution of different industries, the themed museums in Shanghai tell it all.
Memory of World Expo:
World Expo Shanghai 2010 leaves a number of urban attractions in Shanghai, which turns it an indispensable part of the city.
The cosmopolitan spirit makes Shanghai a city full of celebrities’ stories, who have left their marks in the history of Shanghai.
More Museums :
Tips on Museum Tour in Shanghai
- Schedule: Many museums are closed on a certain day of the week, which is Monday in most cases. Please check the official websites for more details.
- Reservation: Group visit is subject to reservation Individual visitors don’t need to reserve.
- Shopping: Many museums have gift shops for you to shop the souvenirs representative of Shanghai and the attraction.
- Photographing: Take photos under the guide of the museum.
- Food & beverage: There are light meals in some of the museums for your choice.